Sunday, December 8, 2013

LEATHER AND LINGERIE






Two weeks on vacation does not mean I can not shop around. We rented a car for a day and my dear boyfriend wanted to take me to the capital, LAS PALMAS! They have a great shop street with lots of choices of shops. As I told you there was ZARA, HM, BERSHKA and MANGO find but also Stradivarius store that really great bags in the collection had!

I myself have to take all these Spanish fashion brands, and all with very nice collections. I brought a sweater from the Mango, These leather pants from ZARA .. I am totally in love! The bag scored at the Stradivarius store and the top by Bershka! I've Completed my collection all over again.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 FOLLOW ME

No comments:

Post a Comment