Saturday, December 28, 2013

ZIPPERS








It is not so easy to be the photographer itself. My next priority is for purchasing this tripod So I can show the whole outfit! Now you see it in parts.

The first picture I have my favorite white sweater from Vero Moda (last season). I can combine it with every top and it keeps me warm. The Leather jeans I bought at Zara Gran Canaria and has two zippers on the front, it fits perfectly!
The shoes are also on picture two are from Zara, i've already shown them in an earlier blog. These are in the shop of course also be found here. 

The last picture is the whole outfit with a black long coat with oblique zipper on right side with leather details, including Zara. What do you think of my outfit?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 FOLLOW ME

1 comment:

  1. hope you get the tripod soon. would love to see full outfit photos :)

    ReplyDelete