Friday, October 11, 2013

BLACK WHITE





Black and white, they are my favorite colors! Probably you already noticed this .. The checkered black / white jacket I have some time to hang my clothes rack, it is still one of my favorite jackets / blazers. A look a like Chanel jacket! It is a short jacket with two zippers on the front and closes with a slide.
I like to combine it with a basic white shirt which is slightly wider. It is a basic t shirt Men H & M.
The heels are the ZARA, they are slightly wider at the top and gives a cool effect, also the adjustable straps on the side. similair here: ZARA SHOES
The watch is from DKNY, a small watch but not too obvious.
Necklace from H & M, Perfect to finish it!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 FOLLOW ME

No comments:

Post a Comment