Friday, October 18, 2013

COVER IT UP




One of my favorite looks! I like the oversized t-shirts Monki, so you can carry on under or over and cover them all! This allows me to move great in my outfit and the top falls all over. You can do also a piece of your tees in your pants and is it more playful.
This is my favorite jeans ZARA, he has a nice leather look and a zipper at the bottom of the pants.

To make my favorite outfit my new shoes from COS! I have to catch up yet but they are perfect!
Have a nice weekend!!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 FOLLOW ME

2 comments:

  1. Adore your blog! Followed you via pinterest, blogloving, google + and googlefriend connect! I hope you follow back! I love making new blogger friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete