Thursday, November 14, 2013

FRESH START




Start your day fresh and confident. Today is the big day, the Isabel Marant collection for H & M. The shop is out of order and there are ridiculously long lines for the shop! I'm not yet sure what my favorite item is, The pumps are great but the lace dress and sweaters are great, or a delicious oversized coat with sturdy boots.
My outfit today consists of a slightly baggy skirt with well fitting New Balance sneakers! A translucent sweater on the skirt makes it just got more feminine.
I'd love to hear your opinion! What do you think of my outfit?
|SKIRT VERO MODA| SNEAKERS NEW BALANCE | SWEATER VILA| NECKLACE MODEMUSTHAVES|

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 FOLLOW ME

No comments:

Post a Comment