Saturday, November 23, 2013

TRAVEL WARDROBE: GRAN CANARIA


I leave for two weeks to Gran Canaria! To the sun, sea and cocktails. enjoy two weeks and feeling the sun on my skin again, take photos and explore the island! What should I pack in my suitcase, so it is 24 degrees there and now not to imagine how that feels like. What will take with me in my suitcase? Here's what it should be in your suitcase.

LEVI SHORTS: I have two high waisted levi shorts, denim and black. Good to wear something active participation. Wear with sneakers, slippers or sandals.
SKIRTS: Take several skirts along. Amusing to combine and are very comfortable!
DRESSES: I do not wear dresses often, rather wear skirts with a nice top. Still, I've of course! I take a lace H & M dress with a MANGO dress.
BLACK AND WHITE TOP: A white tshirt is always to combine.
BLAZER: I take a black blazer with a separate sitting and cardigan.

Follow me on Instagram to see some great pictures..
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 FOLLOW ME

1 comment: