Monday, November 25, 2013

TRAVEL OUTFIT


It's finally time! Relax and enjoy on the Canary island of Gran Canaria! This seems to me a perfect travel outfit. Sneakers with high waisted skinny jeans and a nice warm sweater! For 4 to 5 hours sitting in the plane and then land on a lovely warm island! It's 24 degrees and for 2 weeks seaview. Unwind and truly come to myself, enjoy with my lover and making pefect pictures! I'll be about in 2 weeks with the pictures and a new blog. You interim follow me on Twitter, Instagram.
|JEANS H&M | SNEAKERS NEW BALANCE | SWEATER VILA |

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 FOLLOW ME

No comments:

Post a Comment